The Service & Sacrifice Series serves as a collaborative effort to raise awareness of events that continue the legacies of our Nation's Gold Star Families, Military Active Duty, Veterans, and First Responder Heroes.
The first of its kind in Maine, the Service & Sacrifice Series is an inclusive clearinghouse for many ‘service and sacrifice’ events throughout New England and the United States. We strive to connect civilians with those who have served, and introducing events, stories, and legacies they may never have known. The Service and Sacrifice Series motto is: Remember, Honor, and Inspire.
Key Components of the Service & Sacrifice Series-
· Interaction and Engagement through Website and Social Media platforms; plus, advertising through TV and Radio commercials.
· Integral is a series of speakers throughout the year, telling their inspiring stories.
· Inclusive opportunity for events outside of those that are CompetitorME owned, managed, or timed.
CompetitorME owned events ensure:
· Courses Designed for Adaptive and Able-Bodied Athletes.
· Virtual Participants Option at Registration.
· Events for Youth Participation, with each earning a free “Big Hearted Charlie Runs the Mile”- a book written by Gold Star Mother Krista Keating-Joseph in Memory of her son, SO1 (SEAL) Charlie Keating IV.
· Professionally managed with LIVE timing for participants.